Order tickets online for 22 June 2013
Your tickets will be available for collection on the concert day from 7.00 pm at St Peter's Church, Berkhamsted. They will NOT be sent to you as stated on the PayPal pages!
Unfamiliar with ordering on-line? Click here for a detailed guide!
|Check your order before making your payment.
You can pay using PayPal or a credit card.
Please check the Quantity against each type of ticket on the next page ("Your Shopping Cart"). You can edit it if necessary, or remove it by checking the "Remove" box.
Then click the Update Cart button before continuing.
- Enter the number of the first type of ticket that you require in the box, then click the corresponding "Add to Cart" button. This will take you to the "Your Shopping Cart" page. If you want to order more than one type of ticket (ie £15 or Under 18), click the "Continue shopping" button to return to the "Order tickets online" page. Repeat these steps as necessary.
- Click the "View Cart" button to check your order.
- Finally, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, and complete your order on PayPal's secure server using your PayPal account or a credit card. To use a credit card, click the small blue "Continue" link under "Don't have a PayPal account?" (it's easy to miss).
- Clicking an "Add to Cart" button adds the number that you entered to any number already in your cart for that type of ticket. It doesn't replace that number.
- If you need to change a number that you've already entered, just edit it in the "Quantity" box on the "Your Shopping Cart" page, then click the "Update cart" button to update your shopping cart.
- To delete items from your cart completely, check the corresponding "Remove" boxes on the "Your Shopping Cart" page. Then click the "Update cart" button to update your shopping cart.
- If you don't complete your order, your items will stay in your shopping cart for a week or more. To clear your cart, check the "Remove" box against each item on the "Your Shopping Cart" page, then click the "Update cart" button.